Saving lives, one pipe at a time.
Fire Sprinkler Project ManagerLocations:
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Denver, CO
- Cheyenne, WY
Essential Job FunctionsResponsibilities:
- Project Manage all types of water-based fire sprinkler systems including daily oversight of designers and subcontractor management.
- Pre-construction coordination with owners, EPC firms, general contractors and subcontractors.
- Assist in overall system layout and design, ensuring compliance with local, state and national codes and standards as well as look for value engineering opportunities.
- Material buyout and product selection.
- Scheduling and manpower coordination with both office and field personnel alike.
- Document control, contract scope review and maintaining records of the project for both current and future use.
- Communication and attendance of weekly design and project management meetings.
- Cost management including identifying changes to the project scope that impact costs as well as ensure change orders and billings are submitted and paid in a timely manner.
- Assist with development, suitability and implementation of Risk Hazard Analyses.
- Site survey, onsite commissioning and owners training.
- Foster strong working relationships and rapport with customers, clients, subcontractors and colleagues.
- Demonstrated competency with AutoSPRINK and or AutoCad preferred experience.
- 3+ years of fire suppression project management experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of fire alarm systems preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated and able to fluidly handle multiple tasks and projects congruently.
- Works well with others in a team atmosphere.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- OSHA, MSHA and TWIC certifications preferred but not required.
- Engineering degree or similar applicable degree from a technical school or college preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight and work out of town if required.
- Salary DOE
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Eligible for Productivity Bonuses
If interested, please contact the Rapid Fire Corporate Office at 605-348-2342 or email resume to email@example.com.